Platinum League Audit Committee Network
Join our Audit Committee Platinum League members to gain insights from International Boards. Our Network of Directors provide confidential advice on strategy and risk oversight to sitting Audit Committee members listed on world stock exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ, LSE, TSX, ASX and JSE.
We advise Audit Committee Chairs on:
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
- Dodd-Frank Published and Emerging Rules
- Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR)
- Risk Oversight (Financial, Operational, Regulatory, Strategic and IT Risks)
- Understanding Technology, Digital World and Cyber-Security Threats
- GLBA “Privacy” Concerns” and Possible eDiscovery Litigation
- Coach Handling External Auditor Findings
- Governance Frameworks (COSO and COBIT)
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Whistle Blower and Ethics Hotline Investigations
- FCPA, Third Party and Vendor Independent Assessments of the Program
- Emerging Markets (BRIC, Latin America, Africa and EMEA Countries), Fraud FCPA / AML Investigations
- Social Media Policies
- Business Models and Revenue Streams
- Research Technical Accounting Issues (US GAAP FASB and International IFRS IASB)
Global Board Advisors Corp Platinum League Audit Committee Network members mentor you on what to focus on in the boardroom.
The Key Risk Oversight questions you should ask your CEO, Chief Auditor and Lines of Business management.
Learn more about our Membership levels
Reach our experts before your next board meeting. USA 1+571-277-0642 Email: [email protected]